Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Great Canadian Conspiracy Part I lost track

So, I have decided to come back to share my warped musings with the rest of you.

A few weeks ago, there was the announcement that Chrysler was going to pay off the loans to the governments. The governments? I thought that we only had one government at our federal level. Then they said, that Chrysler was going to pay off the loans to the US and the
CANADIAN governments. That is right, our soda cracker neighbors to our north. How much more proof do we need that the Canadians are out to get us? And speaking of Chrysler...

About a month or so ago, there was a special on one of the news channel about the US car industry. They were talking about the Dodge Challenger. Yes, that beautiful piece of old fashioned US muscle car nostalgia of the 60's and 70's. The beautiful 2011 Dodge (as in Chrysler) Challenger SRT8, 392 cid displacement Hemi V-8 putting out an awesome 470 horses with a 6 speed manual transmission. As Tim Taylor would have said on Tool Time, argh argh argh!!! It turns out that my beloved wet dream of a car to buy when I win the lottery is not a US car. No, it is a Mexicadian car. Yes, I said Mexicadian!!! All the parts are made in Mexico, including the vaunted Hemi motor. Then, they are shipped to guess where? That is right, Canada. The put it together, then they bring it south into the US dealerships. What else can I say?

Mexicadian. Yes, go ahead an look at the migration patterns from Mexico. They are going north. Of course, I would not want to live in a desert either. Yes friends, I tried to warn you about Dora the Explorer, always having to go north.

No comments:

Post a Comment